Introduction

This is DigiTree's blog. The blog that contains the art projects that I've done and it's joy and sorrow... Take a look around. Don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Tree's Untold Story




It’s not DigiTree, but I still use tree for my identity. The final project of Typography2 was a story about the positive and negative things of us. So I named it ‘The Tree’s Untold Story’. It’s the best and the worst me ;D and because I’m just like a two eyed sword it make me easier to described myself (too simple to live, said my friend).
It contained each six characteristic, so I had to make 12 characteristic. The media was a 27x13.5 cm matte paper printed in Print+,  folded into two so I can have a little book of typography about myself.


First and second page are about myself universally. I made a contrast between left page and right page as for the good side and the bad side. In left, I used a soft color for describing my feminine side. In right, I used a strong color for describing my masculine ways.



I'm a cheerful person and always try to make anybody I cared smiles. There's a self pleasure and joy for me doing that. So don't get mistaken me as an angel ;D. When I'm in a bad day, I prefer to be alone. Showing my ugly bad mood face is not my hobby, precisely.


I'm an easy-going type. Never take a problems too much to my life. I don't like confrontation. I don't like to get angry. So better don't make me. Really hate the one who did it.


I'm an honest person. Is that a good thing? Well, in my experience, I think it's not.


I'm a hardworking, almost workaholic. Especially when I'm doing my interest subject. Prefer to be alone in front of my computer than to eat with my family (pardon me). But when I'm in my laziness mode, I locks my room and hibernate.


I'll be happy to try my best to give anything to my beloved ones. It's because they have my trust. If they lose it, doubt they'll have it back.

4 comments:

Mas Hery said...

kerenn!!!

Astri Lestari said...

tengkyu...
hohoho first person who leave me a comment :D

a_dit said...

narcis!!! hahaha but i quite surprise that you can do this, i like the choice of colours in this typography... great job sis... Keep Up the Good Work!!!

Astri Lestari said...

hohoo
really surprised me that you'll give me a compliment...
thanks bro! XD