Introduction

This is DigiTree's blog. The blog that contains the art projects that I've done and it's joy and sorrow... Take a look around. Don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DigiTree Portfolio


This is my final computer project on my third semester. By using Flash program it’s kind of self promotion. Not really to ‘sell’ myself as a designer tough it’s simpler than that. But it contains my projects on my 3 semesters in Maranatha. So I better called it Portfolio.
I chose the ‘DigiTree’ for my theme. ‘Digi’ is from ‘digital’ and ‘Tree’ is from the spell of my name. A little narcist. Actually as a designer, I want to be known as a designer who can use whether it’s by a media digital helping or manual work. So I chose a digital to describe the modern designer and I chose the tree as a natural word for manual because all tools we use in manual work is came from nature.
Programming by Flash is quiet simple if we knew the design, though it really turned me into madness. I starred the timeline that had to be more than a hundred if I’m not wrong, just to make the ‘sparkle things’. And I made a wrong codes so the program didn't work (definitely my mistake). The presentation was the day after and I decided to commit a suicide until my mother came home and said that there was an ice cream for me. Sure, why not?
So. It was the day. I didn’t rest. I didn’t eat (except the ice cream). But for God’s sake, I took a bath. I was the last person to present my project and thank God there was no question (still don’t know if it's because they really don’t have an idea about what I’m presenting about or it’s because they were to be about to die in cause of hunger or sleepy, just like me). Miserable. My teacher and his friend (who is a teacher too) gave me some advice. Wow cool, they can see all my mistakes ('all' means 'all my presentation' -_-). But after that, it was a relieved thing. Gotta fix it first, actually…

No comments: