Introduction

This is DigiTree's blog. The blog that contains the art projects that I've done and it's joy and sorrow... Take a look around. Don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blender Short Advertisement


On the fourth semester I took a 3D subject. With my error brain, it was a gambling because actually 3D subject is on the fifth semester, and I didn’t know if I could handle it or not. Thanks to my teacher who always have a patience for the student like me :D.
3D is very interesting. The class was so exciting. For the friendship of hardships…tears some blood…(I can go for more, but my friend is slapping me right now)
One semester, and without an invitation (surely we don’t have to take it home too), the final project came. It’s a 20minutes animation. I’m dead. No, I’m not really dead. Though I had turned like a zombie, I’m still alive, and definitely there’s no time to die that time.
My teacher told me not to take it as a burden. So I think I’ll just make something I like. It’s a short advertisement of self promotion. Of course with the same theme as before. So I started to search a tutorials ‘how to grow the tree’ in Blender, which we used for make a 3D.
I finished the Blender at 2.00AM. Gone to bed while waiting for the rendering and woke up at 7.00 AM and it STILL NOT done, not even a half-done. I had to give the files at 3.00 PM. So I tried to rendering it again in the other computer without an ambient occlusion. It turned darker, but it's done.

No comments: